'The funding for pupils who have SEND is used effectively. The newly appointed special educational needs coordinator (SENCo) is determined in her role to improve the progress and attainment of these pupils. The SENCo values the support provided by external agencies. She has developed clear procedures to support and monitor teaching and learning. Through this effective support, most current pupils who have SEND are making good progress from their starting points.' (Ofsted, July 2019.)
Please click here for further information on Cheshire West & Chester Council's Local Offer.
The Special Education and Disability (SEND) information below outlines the provision offered to SEND pupils attending our school.
Who can I contact for further information?
- CLASS TEACHER as initial contact- either by personal contact or email to school administration
- INCLUSION MANAGER (SENDCO) – Mrs Mary Savage 01606 212203 email@example.com
- HEAD TEACHER – Mrs Caroline Mackenzie 01606 212203 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PARENT PARTNERSHIP CWAC: email@example.com
- CWAC SEN TEAM : firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE LOCAL OFFER: https://livewell.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/Categories/3948
- Please see 'SEND Information' for detailed information about how we can help a child with diagnosed or unspecific learning difficulties and Special Educational Needs