Our Core Values
Our core value this half-term is THANKFULNESS
"Always be thankful." (1 Thessalonians 5:16)
Our Christian values are ones that are shared by many people in this country because the Christian faith has for centruries been a driving force in our education and legal system and have made their mark on British history. These values are intrinsically linked with British values.
With thankful hearts, we trust in God as we grow in his love which shines through us. We aim to live our faith and grow in wisdom.
- We show thankfulness for all of God's gifts
- We trust in God knowing that he is with us at all times
- We grow in Christlikeness as we serve others
- We are a good neighbour to everyone as God's love shines through us
- We exercise our faith each day, remembering that God's strength is enough for anything we need
- We grow in wisdom as we learn from our mistakes and from others